Who We Are
We aim to break the barrier of shame by offering, together with Bliss Healthcare Services, services to provide doctors’ visits, testing, access to medication, laboratory, mental health, transgender medicine, and community linkage & referrals, as well as educational and awareness activities.
Bliss Cares Vision and Mission
We envision a world without HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and STD’s.
To save lives by treating and preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and STDs. We strive to serve every individual who walks through our doors, regardless of ability to pay.
Upcoming Bliss Cares Events
Donations received by Bliss Cares, a 501c-3 nonprofit organization, will support patient co-pays, medical visits, pharmacy assistance and community education. Our goal is to treat anyone who is infected or affected with HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, or an STD who walks through our doors, regardless of their ability to pay. Our desire is to help our Central Florida neighbors in need get the medical care they require. We thank you so much for your generous contribution and we look forward to your continued support.
What We Do
- Referrals and linkage to community services
- Transportation: At Bliss Cares we are committed to your needs and offer transportation to and from our facilities.
- Consists of one-year Comprehensive Medical Care+ visits including assistance with laboratory work, medical treatment, mental health services, vaccines, co- pays for medical care, pharmacy and coverage for other procedures needed.
Free STD Testing and Counseling
- Bliss Cares offers free rapid testing with same-day results for those individuals that may be concerned about sexually transmitted diseases.
Bliss Health Insurance Subsidy Program
- This program is design for patents that are uninsured and need healthcare insurance.
Bliss Healthy Minds
- Our primary goal is to provide care therapy to those suffering from mental disorders. We will provide daily counseling care and support to patients.
Access to PrEP and PEP
- BLISS PEP (Post-Exposure) Prophylaxis program is designed to provide immediate care for all patients who have been exposed to HIV. If you believe that you may have been exposed to the HIV virus, there is a 48-72-hour window in which treatment can be given to prevent HIV infection.
- BLISS PrEP Program: The Pre -Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) program is designed to immediately provide care for all patients concerned about preventing infection from HIV exposure.
- The Transformation Program is an all – inclusive 7-part conversational education series for the Orlando area transgender population. TRANSformations’ goal is to educate these individuals on how to cope, advocate for their rights, live and succeed through the power of peer-to-peer led groups. Outcomes include creating lifelong leaderships that will be voices in the Central Florida transgender community.
4 Steps to Bliss Cares
- Make an Appointment Call Now – 407.203.5984
Fill Out Forms
Download your forms and get ready for your appointment!
Gather Your Information
- Photo ID
- Proof of Address
- Dependent Documentation
- Marital Status
- Household Income
- Insurance Card
Take Back Your Health!
We Will Help With:
- Affordable Care Plan
- Ryan White Services
- Co-Pay Assistance
- Sliding Scale Fee